Re: how to return Alt key to emacs?

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 16:23:44 -0400 (EDT)

That's the right thing to do.  Did you re-load your feel afterwards?  It
won't update uless you do.  Use start/desktop/update all.

This _is_ mentioned in the FAQ, BTW.  You can also use feel.icccm, which
will disable all shortcut keys (as it should be for true compliance).

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                              * * *
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?
                                --seen on a t-shirt from NPR