Re: Serious Aterm/Afterstep problem

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 20:58:36 +0200

On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 04:45:24PM +0200, Christian B. Wiik wrote:
> Every now and then Afterstep (1.6.10) screws up its
> focus-behavior. This means that there's impossible to move the focus
> to another window. Killing the window with the focus might help a bit,
> but AS must be restarted to act 100% normal again.

This is a well-known bug reported a few times already but it
was not fixed so far because it is really hard to reproduce.
If you have a reliable way of reproducing it - post the method,
please. (no, not the "when I work really hard and have lots
of editing sessions unsaved..." method - I know this one from
personal experience :)

--
Albert Dorofeev (Tigr) - albert at tigr.net - http://www.tigr.net/
PGP fingerprint = C9 49 D0 F3 41 FA 8C D8  E9 5C 6A D4 F1 6D 65 15