Re: Right mouse clicking in Wharf

Donald A. Peterson (dpeterso@neon.helios.nd.edu)
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:49:48 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, T. Tilton wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have noticed in the past there have been some comments about right
> clicking on swallowed apps in the wharf not working.  Up until a few
> days ago I was using version 1.6.0 and right clicking worked fine.
> Now that I have updated to version 1.7.156 the right clicking problem
> has become a problem for me.
> I have used "*WharfWithdrawStyle 2" in the feel file so that the

Well, I haven't used any explicit *WharfWithdrawStyle in my wharf file,
but I see the same behavior that you report---no matter what app I'm over
the right button makes the wharf "minimize" to a corner.  However, if I
hold down the shift key whilst doing so, the application gets the mouse
click rather than the Wharf.  Maybe you can try that?

Good Luck,
-Don
Donald A. Peterson	| DPETERSO@DARWIN.HELIOS.ND.EDU
Department of Physics	| http://www.nd.edu/~dpeterso