Re: 1.7.151: a small bugreport.

Martin DiViaio (martindiviaio@erols.com)
Sat, 06 Nov 1999 09:08:35 -0500

I agree with the people who think AS should use as few resources as
possible. So I think option B on that note alone is the best idea.

I have one question about option B: Wouldn't this option cause problems
with programs that keep track of their geometry on their own and can use
different gemoetries? (i.e. Netscape)