Re: Suggestions and bug reports

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:12:30 +0100

On Sun, Nov 07, 1999 at 07:20:29PM -0400, Andrew Ferguson wrote:

> 4) My last bug report deals with asmix. The applets page doesn't list a
> maintainer, so I figured I should send it here. Whenever I stop the Wharf
> and then start it again, the background behind the wharf tile becomes
> black where ever the xpm was transparent. This only happens if asmix is
> the last button in the wharf and only if that button is asmix. I have
> attached a jpeg that depicts this. This may be related to the above wharf
> bug, but I doubt it.

I doubt that this is asmix's fault but I'll have a look at it
this week-end.

I tried the situation you describe with afterstep 1.7.150
and the tile ASBBlockTransparent.xpm and it works just fine.
I would have to install all patches to check if it is
not working properly in the latest version.

Tigr

--
Albert Dorofeev (Tigr) - albert at tigr.net - http://www.tigr.net/
PGP fingerprint = C9 49 D0 F3 41 FA 8C D8  E9 5C 6A D4 F1 6D 65 15