Re: ASMAIL in Gnome startup

Suresh Pillai (pillai@physics.ubc.ca)
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 17:01:20 -0800 (PST)

I think this is occurring because both Gnome and AfterStep are managing
your session.  You can either turn off session-managing in the Gnome Setup
Panel or remove the

Exec    "I"     sh ~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/.workspace_state &

from your autoexec file in you AfterStep directory

As for gnome not shutting down, you should log out from Gnome and not from
AfterStep.

Hope this helps,
Suresh