Re: Broken Link

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 02:04:50 -0500 (EST)

Oh, geez, I'm a dolt.  Sorry, David, it was terribly rude of me not to
point that out.  I mentioned Tigr's site mostly with the other question
about mail list archives in mind.  I'll go and do some self-flaggelation
now, but not before exhorting a big fat cheer for David for his yeoman's
efforts in keeping w.a.o and f.a.o up-to-date, purty, and running
smoothly.  Huzzah!

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                              * * *
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?
                                --seen on a t-shirt from NPR