Re: window creation

Gregory T. Norris (haphazard@socket.net)
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 20:10:45 -0600

Allanon's patch (1.7.142-14-*) seems to have fixed that, with one
notable exception - the gnome panel.  It still comes up as an outline
(attached to the mouse pointer)... when I press button #1 it gets
drawn, and moves to the bottom of the screen if necessary.  Any ideas
why it requires interaction, unlike every other window?

I just recently configured gnome, so I don't know whether or not this
is new.  I'll probably compile an unpatched 1.7.142 to check into that.

Thanx!