Re: libjpeg.so.62?

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 15:27:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

You likely need to upgrade your libjpeg installation on SuSE.  You can
probably get their RPMs from the SuSE site.  It may be, also, that RH RPMs
will work.

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                              * * *
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?
                                --seen on a t-shirt from NPR