Re: Running AfterStep on top of Gnome in RH6

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 12:54:32 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

You need to use the GNOME-compliance bits of AS.  This only really works
in the devel version; it seems pretty stable and bug-free, so it's
probably worth switching if you really want to use GNOME.  There are notes
in the distribution about GNOME support.

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                              * * *
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?
                                --seen on a t-shirt from NPR