Re: Solaris 7?

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:54:55 -0500 (EST)

Several people have AS working under Solaris, according to the list and
from my own mail.  You should be able to compile the source without too
many problems.  Remember to read any OS-specific READMEs.

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                              * * *
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?
                                --seen on a t-shirt from NPR