Re: Comment on new FAQ

Charlie Schmidt (ishamael@themes.org)
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 12:13:36 -0500

-
hehe, true.
i honestly havnt changed my pager configs for quite a while, and just remember that working in 1.6 *grin* i shall change this, as it is obviously a more preferred method.

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999 12:10:03 Erik Demaine wrote:
> Nice revision on the AfterStep FAQ, Charlie!
>
> One comment, about 6.8 (how to get rid of the desk name in Pager):
> You don't have to change the font (which seems to be a little of a hack...)
> instead you can modify the *PagerDecoration option so that it includes
> NoDeskLabel.  For example, here is my PagerDecoration setting:
>
>   *PagerDecoration SelectionColor #d03f10, GridColor #6c6fa0, NoDeskLabel
>
> Cheers!
> Erik
> --
> Erik Demaine              \)  e-mail: eddemain@daisy.uwaterloo.ca (PGP avail.)
> Dept. of Computer Science  \( URL: http://daisy.uwaterloo.ca/~eddemain/
> University of Waterloo     )\ "Any solution to a problem changes the problem."
> Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3G1 (\                                -R. W. Johnson

-
charlie schmidt         ishamael@themes.org
http://as.themes.org	http://afterstep.davidv.net
as.t.o project manager	AfterStep FAQ