Re: Changing the X cursor

youngej@magpage.com
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:15:43 -0500

As the original poster I had read that in the man page,
it just didn't make sense to me.  The example in the:
  feel.cursors
file is what actually cleared it up for me.

After a year and a half of Linux I still find some man
page entries enigmas.  They are terse.  Sometimes a
little more is needed to trigger understanding.

Thanks again for the help...