Re: Changing the X cursor

youngej@magpage.com
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:46:12 -0500

Problem solved.  Thanks for the response.  Looks as good
as it works now  ;-)

This might be FAQ material.  It isn't obvious (at least it
wasn't to me).  Even after I went back and reviewed all
available material I only found a hint by:
  cd /usr/share/afterstep
  rgrep cursor.xbm *

It would be a lot more obvious in the look.* files.
Just a thought.

Thanks again...