Re: Problems; BackPixmap, DecorateFrames and WinList

T. Tilton (tilton@servercom.com)
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 05:59:27 +0000

This is a follow up to the problems with the pixmaps I was having.
It turns out that the Xserver I was running (SVGA, XFree86 3.3.2.3)
was set to use 24 bit TrueColor instead of 16bpp or 32bpp.  Changing
to 16bpp or 32bpp corrected the problems with the 130 mode setting
for BackPixmap.

The winlist problem was exactly what David hinted at.  It was the old
one from AS 1.6.0 that I had originally installed with the Debian
package.  Replacing it with the 1.7.142p15  and the errors
disappeared. (Thanks David for the insightful suggestion.)

I thought I would spit this out to the mailing list FYI and to once
again thank everyone who works to make AS a great window manager.

Regards,

T. Tilton