Re: TEST: Has the list died again?

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 07:51:11 -0500

On Sun, Jan 23, 2000 at 08:53:13PM -0500, charlie schmidt wrote:

> on a more serious note tho, 1.8 is nearing release, so please please
> send bug reports, last minute ideas, and so forth. PLEASE.

Some weeks ago, I posted a report of being unable to compile AS 1.7.142 with
all patches (= 1.7.164) on my Debian 2.2 box.  I included the output that I
thought relevant.  I wondered if this was unique to me, or if anyone else
has had similar ptoblems.  I haven't heard anything, so I presume no-one
else is running into this (which makes me figure I have a local problem).

Thanks,

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                              * * *
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?
                                --seen on a t-shirt from NPR