Re: IconBox question

Samuel A. Mullen (smullen@oppunl.com)
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 07:47:56 -0600

Well, Let me try this again.

When I iconify an application, the icon gets sent to the iconbox, (Lower
left corner).  I don't want the icon to be sent to the iconbox at all.
I just want whatever application to iconify to the current position of
it's upper left corner.

I've done this in other WM's, and would like to do it in AS.  If it's
possible, please let me know how.  If it's not possible, please let me
know.

It really is just the little things that bug a person.

Sam