Re: Solved: aterm & mutt problem with home/end keys

Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:40:06 -0600

Hello,

>Awhile ago I wrote about having a problem running the email program Mutt
>in an aterm and not getting it to obey the Home/End keys, even though
>everything else seemed to work (PageUp/PageDown, Delete) in Mutt, and
>also these keys worked everywhere else (notably, in tcsh).
>
>I finally traced down the problem to this:

<snip>

Cool, man.  That gave an idea - I'm going to add Troubleshooting page
( http://aterm.sourceforge.net/troubleshooting.php )
to aterm's site and I'll be posting things like that on this page (if you don't
mind).

Please, be sure to send me other workaround that you will find for aterm.

>Mikko

Appreciate your contribution
Sasha