Re: Bug when using WarpFore/Back and SloppyFocus?

Ralf Arens (ralf.arens@tu-clausthal.de)
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 02:52:49 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, David Mihm wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Ralf Arens wrote:
[...]
>> When I close or iconify the current window and there's no window
>> beneath it, I get the situation that no window is active and the mouse
>> pointer is on the root window. In this case WarpFore or WarpBack won't
>> work -- I type `M-Tab' or `MS-Tab' and nothing happens.

> 	Not sure if it's a bug.  In order to Circulate through ico0ns, you
> need to be sure the feel has 'CirculateSkipIcons' commented out; do you
> have this?

I don't speak about circulating through icons, I speak about
circulating in general. It doesn't work, when no window or icon is
active, regardless of `CirculateSkipIcons'. Got me?

Ciao,
Ralf

--
If it jams, force it.
If it breaks, it needed replacement anyway.