Re: Bug when using WarpFore/Back and SloppyFocus?

David Mihm (dmihm@swbell.net)
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 22:48:15 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Ralf Arens wrote:

>I'm using AfterStep-1.7.167, I noticed this problem with every 1.7.x
>Version but not with 1.6.x. Excerpt from my feel-file:
>
>SloppyFocus
>Key Tab         A       M       WarpFore
>Key Tab         A       MS      WarpBack
>
>When I close or iconify the current window and there's no window
>beneath it, I get the situation that no window is active and the mouse
>pointer is on the root window. In this case WarpFore or WarpBack won't
>work -- I type `M-Tab' or `MS-Tab' and nothing happens.

	Not sure if it's a bug.  In order to Circulate through ico0ns, you
need to be sure the feel has 'CirculateSkipIcons' commented out; do you
have this?

|     dmihm  @  rchitecture.com                reboot universe(y,n)? |
|     dmihm  @  swbell.net                                           |
| webmaster  @  afterstep.org                             ICQ:906859 |