Re: yet another test (tm)

Ethan (allanon@crystaltokyo.com)
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 20:26:21 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000, Jeff wrote:

> Well I've gotten a couple messages the last week so ...
> Other than the fifty messages from Rejected.

Hmm, I apologize for my testing email.  I was being stupid and ignoring
the signature.  Since the new list looks like personal email except for
the spam at the bottom of each mail, which is pretty unusual for a
mailing list...  Well, anyway.

Anybody willing to test the latest devel (with patches!) and send bug
reports?  We're thinking about going to 1.8, but we need testing first!

----
Ethan Fischer
allanon@crystaltokyo.com
http://members.xoom.com/allanon1