Re: yet another test (tm)

sasha (sasha@sprintmail.com)
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 23:08:08 -0600

On Mon, 03 Jan 2000, you wrote:
> [...]

Excuse me my saying so, sir, but you remind me of spoiled brat, waiting for
dinner served on the silver plate with the blue stripe, and throwing crying fit
whenever you get it on paper plate instead.

I would like to remind here once again, that AfterStep, as any other, decent
OS project is handled by ppl, who do this in their free time, instead of
spending it with their families, or playing games,  or just plain drinking beer
in front of the webcam. We don't get paid for that. We don't have any corporate
sponsors, as some other projects do. And even more - You don't pay anything for
it.

Let me ask you a question - Are you handling all your things only the right way,
without screwing anything up ? I highly doubt so. So don't complain about other
ppl making mistakes. I'm pretty sure that if you volunteer into handling this
ML, you would screw it up in much worse way, even if you'd manage to get it up
and running at all.

Actually, taking on account your interest in KDE, I think you are one of those
lamers that appeared on the surface few days ago, know nothing whatsoever about
things you are talking about, and think that you worse something only because
you have such a cool nick as "rock".  Good advise to you: stay low, be quiet,
shut up - then maybe you'll have time to learn a few things.

Cheers
Sasha