Re: yet another test (tm)

charlie schmidt (ishamael@yifan.net)
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:13:08 -0500

X-as-users-dont-resend

-
slackware is not a pain.
download the 1.7.142 source.. grab the 19 patches...
patch the source.. aha! 1.7.161 !
perhaps almost 1.8 !

On Tue, 04 Jan 2000 15:31:24 Oystein Viggen wrote:
Ethan wrote:

> Anybody willing to test the latest devel (with patches!) and send bug
> reports?  We're thinking about going to 1.8, but we need testing first!

If somebody could be bothered to put a .tar.gz of the latest
version on
ftp.afterstep.org, I'd be happy to try it. Even with alien and
rpm2tgz
rpms in Slackware are still a pain.

-
charlie schmidt         ishamael@themes.org