Re: yet another test (tm)

Greg Anderson (Geek@FutureRealms.com)
Wed, 05 Jan 2000 10:29:18 -0500

X-as-users-dont-resend

Doug Alcorn wrote:

> X-as-users-dont-resend
>
> Ethan <allanon@crystaltokyo.com> writes:
>
> > I hate to say it, but:
> >
> > "Is this thing working?"
> >

> OK, since I _do_ think this is working I will go ahead an offer
> another appology.  I am sorry about all the spam over the last two
> weeks or so.  The list is cleaned up and shouldn't present any more
> problems

Thank you Doug for the time you spent setting up the new mail server.
You're embarrassment is punishment enough for the mail we all received.
I'm happy to see things working again and I appreciate the time and
energy you put into setting up a working server and letting us all know
what were the things that went wrong. Information that could prevent
our own embarrassment when we have to setup a mail server.

Thanks again,
--
Greg Anderson
http://www.FutureRealms.com/