Final call for votes on Reply-To: header

Doug Alcorn (doug@lathi.net)
10 Jan 2000 22:31:18 -0500

I have recieved a handfull of votes on this subject.  Before I close
it out and impose the decision, I wanted to make one more call for
votes.  I will close voting out this Friday Jan 14.  Here is the
original call for votes:

--
 (__)  Doug Alcorn          | program == list of computer instructions
 oo /  doug@lathi.net       | firmware == program that is not user modifiable