Re: Gnome icons

charlie schmidt (ishamael@themes.org)
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:40:12 -0500 (EST)

it could be. i have noticed the same thing, when i have gnome running
for documenting and so forth.

obviously checking, you do have the Gnome module running,
and the feel.GNOME [or another GNOME compliant feel] selected, correct?

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 dschaible@obiwan.balmar.com wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> Not sure if this is a bug but when I start gmc, I have one icon for my
> home directory on my destop.  When I click on it to open a file manager,
> the icon stays highlighted and there is no way for me to un-highlight,
> aside from having a second icon on the desk and highlighting that one.
>
> Which still leaves me with a highlighted icon.  It dosen't affect
> anything, just looks bad.
>
> I have no idea what info about my system you need/want. I am running RH
> 6.0 and AS 1.7.164 Didn't notice this behavior with the default RH AS, but
> I'm not sure I used gmc with that version either.
>
> Could it just be one of those pesky gnome bugs?
>
> - Derek

-
charlie schmidt         ishamael@themes.org
http://as.themes.org	http://afterstep.davidv.net