Re: Balloon borders for Pager.

Samuel A. Mullen (smullen@oppunl.com)
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:43:54 -0600

COry,

The DeskBorderWidth and DeskBorderColor attributes of *PagerDecoration
are how I got my pager to display a border.

Sam

SIDENOTE:  For everyone migrating for 1.6x to 1.8, make sure you copy
the example .include files from the 'start/Desktop/Look|Feel'
directories into your own 'start/Desktop/Look|Feel' directories.  That
kept me from running MyStyles for the pager and wharf modules.