Re: Error Message on Solaris 2.6

Kuan Ju Liu (kjl@leland.Stanford.EDU)
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 02:23:56 -0800 (PST)

Thank you. I think I figured it out. The -lm has to go with the -X_LIBS
flag.

        AfterStep looks great! Now if only I could get libjpeg working. I
d/l'd the source and compiled it, and compiled AS without a hitch, but
when I ran it, it gave me:

ld.so.1: ./afterstep: fatal: libjpeg.so.62: open failed: No such file or
directory
Killed

What am I doing wrong?

        Thanks.