Theme trouble

Kuan Ju Liu (kjliu@math.Stanford.EDU)
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 11:12:50 -0800 (PST)

Thanks a lot for the help on installing AfterStep. It works great now,
jpeg's and all.

Nevertheless, I'm getting this response when attempting to load a theme:

	Missing $ on loop variable at /u1/kjliu/AfterStep/bin/installastheme.pl
	line 238.

Incidentally, is there a way to change the bit depth/resolution of Ultra
5's without going root?

	Thanks.

							Kuan Ju