Gnome menus

Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:36:48 -0600

>Can I access the Gnome menu from the AS root window start menu?  I am
>pretty new to Gnome and don't know what all is specified in the
>(admittedly poorly written) window manager compliance guide.  I know
>this is possible because I have ... seen other window managers do
>this. /me ducks

I don't know how to access native gnome menu, but what I do is Iimport gnome
menu in
afterstep readable format and then simply include it with .include  in to my AS
menu.

Use importasmenu script from AS distro
gnome menu tree should be located somewhere in /usr/share/gnome or
/usr/local/share/gnome

Sasha