Re: Pager in the Afterstrp bar

Charlie Schmidt (ishamael@themes.org)
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 17:56:36 -0500

-
first things first.
AfterStep Bar == Wharf.

to Swallow the Pager in Wharf, use a line like
*Wharf Pagers Monitor.xpm,3_dots.xpm Folders
 *Wharf Pager - MaxSwallowModule "Pager" Pager 0 3
*Wharf ~Folders

this will put Pager in a nested Folder, that can be scrolled out.

you could, alternativly change the *PagerGeometry (in the pager file)
so that it would Swallow normally, or use only 1 desk (Pager 0 0)

either way, putting it in Wharf should require you to remove it from
autoexec, since you dont want another Pager.

hope this helps.

On Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:40:12 Chris Parman wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
>     I was wondering how to stop the Pager from starting and I have
> managed to place the Pager into the
> Afterstep Bar, however, it seems a tad to large with respect to (for
> example the 'asclock'). The Pager
> seems to overlap a bit to the right (I have the Afterstep Bar in the
> default position with respect
> to the screen, in the lower right hand side). I was just wondering what
> is the proper method to
> incorporate the Pager into the Afterstep Bar ? Thank you for your help
> in advance.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Chris Parman

-
charlie schmidt         ishamael@themes.org
http://as.themes.org	http://afterstep.davidv.net
"You are not your f***ing kahkis" - Tyler Durden