Re: Xload in the Wharf

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:42:35 +0100

On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 06:25:23PM -0600, Chris Parman wrote:
>     I tried to use 'asload' and incorporate 'asload' into the Wharf. The
> problem
> is I don't believe 'asload' is compatible with Solaris 7. Thus, I can
> not use
> 'asload'. I was wondering if there is a way I can 'Swallow' Xload into
> the Wharf ?

On Solaris we have a native application that serves the same
purpose and works nicely in the wharf. It is called perfmeter
and here is my wharf config for it:

*Wharf loaddisk   nil   MaxSwallow "loaddisk" perfmeter -t disk -Wl loaddisk -fg grey -bg black &
*Wharf loaddisk nil  Exec "" perfmeter -a -Wl perfmeter -fg grey -bg black -geometry -50+1 &
*Wharf packetload   nil   MaxSwallow "packetload" perfmeter -t pkts -Wl packetload -fg grey -bg black &
*Wharf pageload   nil   MaxSwallow "pageload" perfmeter -t page -Wl pageload -fg grey -bg black &
*Wharf swapload   nil   MaxSwallow "swapload" perfmeter -t swap -Wl swapload -fg grey -bg black &

HTH
Albert

--
Albert Dorofeev (Tigr) - albert at tigr.net - http://www.tigr.net/
PGP fingerprint = C9 49 D0 F3 41 FA 8C D8  E9 5C 6A D4 F1 6D 65 15