Re: look files

Donald A. Peterson (donald@nd.edu)
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:41:51 -0500 (EST)

Previously, G L spake thusly:

>Hi:
>
>trying to customize the feels and looks of my afterstep desktop, but not sure
>which file(s) I should reconfigure under ~/GUNstep/*/*/looks. There are a
>bunch of files; look.*, and <AfterStep Practical Customization Guide> does not
>specify which file(s) should be  customized.

Whichever you like ;-)  Seriously.  From the start menu under
Desktop->Look you see all the looks you can choose from.  (foo, bar, etc.)
In your ~/G/L/A/looks directory there is a corresponding look.foo,
look.bar etc.  Most of the "standard" looks are well-commented and the
modifications you want to make should be evident.

HTH,
-Don