Re: hyperlinks in aterm?

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:43:11 -0500

On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 08:49:42PM +0000, James wrote:

> You could always make things like this an optional extra activated from
> ./configure (--enable-flashy_rubbish=YES) All the features, but only if you
> want them.

Yes, but why do that?  We already have a term program that does dishes, the
laundry, makes toast, and takes up 90% of the system resources; it's called
Eterm, and it's good for what it is.  Why duplicate all that?

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                              * * *
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?
                                --seen on a t-shirt from NPR