Re: aterm problem

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:13:39 +0100

On Thu, Mar 16, 2000 at 06:50:09AM +0900, G L wrote:
> aterm: XError: Request: 2 . 0, Error: 8

Don't know about this one.

> But I could open via cli:
>
> gahn@dino:~:17:10:10:$ aterm&
> gahn@dino:~:17:10:18:$ aterm: input method doesn't support my preedit type
>
> Although it also gave some kind of error message.

This is not an error. Every single aterm will give this
message on Solaris but will continue to work properly.
I do not know what it means and where it comes from...

--
Albert Dorofeev (Tigr) - albert at tigr.net - http://www.tigr.net/
PGP fingerprint = C9 49 D0 F3 41 FA 8C D8  E9 5C 6A D4 F1 6D 65 15