Re: Sliding windows under the wharf in AS 1.8

charlie schmidt (ishamael@themes.org)
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:08:41 -0500 (EST)

remove the AvoidCover bit for Wharf in the dtabase.

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Damien McIntosh wrote:

>To the list,
>
>I know that this is going to be a stupid question however I'm a little
>stumped at the moment.
>
>I've upgraded AS to 1.8 and now I can't slide any windows under the
>sticky wharf.
>
>Any ideas? I'm assuming that it is a simple variable to change.
>
>I'd appreciate any help.
>
>Thanks
>Damien

-
charlie schmidt         ishamael@themes.org
http://as.themes.org	http://afterstep.davidv.net
"You are not your f***ing kahkis" - Tyler Durden