Re: Can`t start as 1.8.0

ishamael@themes.org
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 16:33:33 -0400

-
if you didnt specify a PREFIX when you compiled AfterStep, it should
the afterstep binary at /usr/local/bin/afterstep.  Otherwise, if you did
./configure --prefix=PREFIX, the binary will be in $PREFIX/bin/afterstep.

> Hallo together,
> for debian 2.2 and xf86 3.6 I used the debianized package as 1.6.10
> without problem. I`ve uninstalled that and compiled and installed 1.8.0,
> seemingly without problem. Now I don`t find the binary `afterstep`
> neither in /usr/local/share ` nor elsewhere and bash doesn`t find it
> either. But the configuration files are all there. So I didn`t manage to
> start AfterStep. Has somebody any idea?  Thanks!  Wolf

-
charlie schmidt         ishamael@themes.org
http://as.themes.org	http://afterstep.davidv.net
"You are not your f***ing kahkis" - Tyler Durden