Re: WHARF

David Mihm (dmihm@rchitecture.com)
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 22:15:05 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 16 Apr 2000, Mitch L. Pond wrote:

> My Wharf had three asmon's (cpu, mem, oi), after I upgraded to 1.8.0 the
> io and mem are blank in the wharf but appear on the desktop.

[Please verify you reply to this list _only_ since this lame list refuses
to alter the Reply-To:, Thanks]

It would be nice to know what your lines are, but my guess is you are
using "asmon" in each line, which you can't do.  As the man page states:

	Swallow "window-name" command
	      Causes Wharf to run command, capture the first win-
              dow whose name or resource is window-name, and dis-
              play it in the associated button.  The  application
              window  will  be shrunk to fit the size of the but-
              ton.

You would need to alter the window name of the subsequent runs of asmon.
Check asmon's help or man page for this as I don't run it.