Re: Placement of windows

Kuan Ju Liu (kjliu@math.Stanford.EDU)
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 22:47:15 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the help on the placement on windows. Turns out that I didn't
try hard enough when testing NoPPosition in my feel file.

        Now I can't get the PageUp/PageDown keys to work in my aterm's. I
guess they go by Prior/Next to xev. What do I have to do to my feel file
for these to work?

						Thanks,
							Kuan Ju