Re: wharf, pager, etc...

Doug Alcorn (doug@lathi.net)
25 Apr 2000 17:21:59 -0400

"shogun ." <z5238@hotmail.com> writes:

> How can I keep my wharf, pager, and other items from starting up when
> afterstep starts up, I never use any of them...the only think I ever use is
> the window changing "thing" (pardon my ignorance) :).

Edit ~/GNUstep/Libraries/AfterStep/autoexec or copy
$INSTALL_PREFIX/share/afterstep/autoexec to ~/G.../L.../A.../autoexec
and edit it there.  $INSTALL_PREFIX is likely /usr/local if you
compiled it yourself or /usr if you used a binary.
--
 (__)  Doug Alcorn          | program == list of computer instructions
 oo /  doug@lathi.net       | firmware == program that is not user modifiable