Re: Title bars on focussed windows

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Tue, 9 May 2000 14:51:11 +0200

On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 02:09:39PM +0200, Oystein Viggen wrote:
> Albert Dorofeev spake thus:
>
> > Interesting. It happened to me yesterday night too. The focus
> > would change from window to window without any problems and
> > everything worked fine except that the window decorations
> > would not change from "unfocused" to "focused". They only became
> > "focused" when I changed desks or viewports for a short moment
> > before the desktop actually changed.
>
> I encountered a similar "focus bug" yesterday, too, but put it down to
> ntpd. Do anyone of you run programs to syncronize your system time with
> some external source?

No. Actually, I have the other bug that has to do with time
to happen sometimes on my Sun which runs NTP. On my laptop
I do not run any time sync daemons and I do not change date
on it either. This is where the situation described above
happened. I have to say it looks very strange. Why, I was
running for a long while this 1.8.1 version with no hints
of problems and now this happens to me as well as to other
people at the same time. Gives me a shiver...

--
Albert Dorofeev (Tigr) - albert at tigr.net - http://www.tigr.net/
PGP fingerprint = C9 49 D0 F3 41 FA 8C D8  E9 5C 6A D4 F1 6D 65 15