Re: Title bars on focussed windows

Sean Dague (sean@dague.net)
Tue, 9 May 2000 09:07:34 -0500 (EST)

> Interesting. It happened to me yesterday night too. The focus
> would change from window to window without any problems and
> everything worked fine except that the window decorations
> would not change from "unfocused" to "focused". They only became
> "focused" when I changed desks or viewports for a short moment
> before the desktop actually changed.

I have seen that before, but it usually only happens after AS has been
running > 20 days.

I have also been having a different issue of late.  When my machine is
under a load > 1, and I am quickly pushing windows to the foreground and
background, often a window will "get stuck" in the foreground.  It has
"migrated to the land of Wharf and Pager", i.e. if I click on the title
bar to go fore and back it will show above and below Wharf, but always
above any windows.  I am running AS 1.8.1 on Mandrake 7.0 Linux.

	-Sean

Sean Dague
sean@dague.net

There is no silver bullet.  Plus, werewolves make better neighbors than
zombies, and they tend to keep the vampire population down.