Re: Title bars on focussed windows

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Tue, 9 May 2000 17:35:17 +0200

On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 09:07:34AM -0500, Sean Dague wrote:

> I have also been having a different issue of late.  When my machine is
> under a load > 1, and I am quickly pushing windows to the foreground and
> background, often a window will "get stuck" in the foreground.  It has
> "migrated to the land of Wharf and Pager", i.e. if I click on the title
> bar to go fore and back it will show above and below Wharf, but always
> above any windows.  I am running AS 1.8.1 on Mandrake 7.0 Linux.

This might be a different thing. If you have double-click
set to bring the windows into the front plane the windows
may be getting double-clicks under heavy load instead of
single-clicks and doing just that - migrating to the front
layer.

--
Albert Dorofeev (Tigr) - albert at tigr.net - http://www.tigr.net/
PGP fingerprint = C9 49 D0 F3 41 FA 8C D8  E9 5C 6A D4 F1 6D 65 15