Re: mailing list questions

David Mihm (dmihm@rchitecture.com)
Sun, 14 May 2000 13:53:07 -0500 (CDT)

	Why, because 3 people caved into the 'scare tactic' citing some
web page that said having the Reply-To: mundged to go to the list was a
BadThing.  Yes, that's right 3 people, and those three people probably
aren't even on the list; nor do they probably have any understanding of
how lists/mail works.  It's completely absurd, and as possibly some might
have noticed, I have completely stopped helping people on this list in
protest ... not that this seems to have had _any_ impact.  I will say
there has been a great number of mails recently that haven't been
answered, so you do the math. :)