Re: AScd

kchoney@epix.net
Thu, 25 May 2000 21:06:36 -0400 (EDT)

To answer both of your questions. Go get the newest release of ascd. I
currently run 0.9. I had no trouble compiling it on my obviously broken
SuSE box.

Try pulling the source off      www.tigr.net/afterstep/

You might also look at the other as_apps there. Some are pretty cool.

On Thu, 25 May 2000 dschaible@obiwan.balmar.com wrote:

> Hi there,
> You have not installed workman, included in the ascd source (i think).
> though installing that wouldn't work for me on my caldera 2.4 box either,
> though I really didn't try to hard.
>
> HTH
> Derek
>
> On Thu, 25 May 2000 as-users@afterstep.org wrote:
>
> > Running Caldera eDesktop 2.4 with AfterStep-1.8.0 - I am trying to install
> > ascd-0.12.2; however, It keeps failing during "make" with a "-lworkman not
> > found" error.  I am a newbie and this is starting to rack my brain...Any
> > suggestions as to what I am overlooking would be greatly
> > appreciated...thanks.
> >
> > Paul

/* How is my Programming?*/
/*  Call 1-800-DEV-NULL	 */