Re: Quick AfterStep Question

Doug Alcorn (doug@lathi.net)
26 May 2000 14:32:50 -0400

I'm forwarding your question to the afterstep users mailing list.
Many development questions get fielded their as well.  The main
project developer is Ethan and his "right-hand-man" is Sasha.  Good
luck.

--
 (__)  Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net - http://www.lathi.net)
 oo /  Win a 66GB capacity tape drive. Help me win too!