Re: ? AfterStep 1.8 (WinList trouble) (fwd)

kchoney@epix.net
Sat, 27 May 2000 08:46:12 -0400 (EDT)

I had the same problem. Then I hit the ftp server and pulled the 1.8.1
patch and now everything works. (Everything being, that that I have tried)

Get the patch at ftp://ftp.afterstep.org

Your problem should dissappear. If it doesn't please inform us and maybe
someone else can help you.

To patch the source follow these simple intructions.

Get the 1.8 source.
Unarchive them.
Get the Patch.
Unarcive it in the AfterStep-1.8.0 directory. (Should have been created
					when you unarchived the AS source)

At the command prompt enter:
		patch -p 1 < the-name-of-the-patch-goes-here

It should work.
Then compile as per usual.

On Sat, 27 May 2000, David Mihm wrote:

> Alexander, I was out of town; this is now being forwarded to the AS
> mailing list where you'll get a response (might think of joining if you
> want).  My understanding is, it's a know bug - but whether it's currently
> being worked on is another subject.

/* How is my Programming?*/
/*  Call 1-800-DEV-NULL	 */
/*			 */