Re: Poll on as.themes.org

David Mihm (dmihm@rchitecture.com)
Mon, 29 May 2000 11:08:09 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 29 May 2000, Daniel Rigos wrote:

> Hey everyone,
> In case none of you had noticed, we have a poll up on as.themes.org about
> what feature you'd most like to see. An interesting outcome atm - seems
> everyone wants scaled pixmaps and ASCP :)

	Actually, it appears the poll is broken.  The results show ASCP is
#1 and Full Gnome/KDE Support is #2; let me explain.  The slections are
transposed from what you are actually voting for.  I voted for ASCP and
watched the Scaled Pixmap/ttbars increment; I voted for the check box with
nothing beside it (below Other) and watched Other increment.  We can
safely assume the poll has now become moot; or someone needs to fix the
data/selection appropriately.

Also, announceing the poll in the news asection would have been a
GoodThing(tm). :)