Re: aterm transparency problem

Frederick Bruckman (fb@enteract.com)
Wed, 31 May 2000 09:21:44 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 31 May 2000, Randall Hopper wrote:

> I've noticed that the transparency on the scrollbar doesn't ever update and
> seems to keep the stray pixels behind it when aterm first starts up
> (characters from terminal windows, etc.)

Transparent icons, too, don't update while they're being dragged.

> Known problem?

I'd say it's a bug. Fixing it would no doubt introduce a performance
penalty, but if you can't handle the overhead of making the
transparent stuff, well... "transparent", then you shouldn't use that
feature. Myself, I find the artifacts annoying enough that I've
turned all the transparencies off.