Re: AS 1.9 CVS bugs...

kchoney@epix.net
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:47:19 -0400 (EDT)

> Actually, something strange that was happening in 1.8 and 1.9:
> * It takes bloody ages(!!) to change looks. ie: like 1 minute plus. This
> is on a dual celeron box, so it can't be the boxes fault. Both CPU's are
> maxed during the look change as well. This seems VERY strange, as looks
> used to change really quickly as far as I remember.

> Daniel Rigos

What options did you pass AS when you ran ./configure?
I only ask this because I noticed the same thing when I had set it so each
desk had its own look/feel. But after reconfiguring and recompiling this
problem vanished. Well, it vanished in 1.8, I haven't tried 1.9 so I won't
comment there.

/* How is my Programming?*/
/*  Call 1-800-DEV-NULL	 */
/*			 */